IT DIDN'T LOG ME IN GG
1. To take/edit the asciimation, click on @ near by to the
2. After editing, save it with the "make an open
source" box CHECKED.
3. Don't make the asciimation looped, don't edit
4. Leave these tips in comments of your version of
5. Tag your version with contest:asciimators battle.
6. Try to come up with original content (for example,
don't overdo morphing)
7. If you show no sign of completing your part for 7 days
straight then anyone can instead make the next part. Do not
delay the others.
oh boy OH BOY I'M BACK ASDJFADFLADFHADKJFHKDJAFHK
Ok, let's get serious. Hello everyone, some of you may
remember me, some of you may not. I don't care. Anyway,
I finally decided to check how things were going around
here, and I saw that the last ASCIImators Battle had been
published months ago. How scandalous!
So yeah, if anyone actually continues this, I advise taking
the last frame and starting a new one, as usual.
Also I may stay for a while but I don't promise
( o o )